Authors should follow the following guidelines:
Submission should be clearly organized, written in excellent English and must describe original work which is not published or currently under review by other journals or conferences. Authors are required to refer the JMDET manuscript template. This will ensure fast processing, review and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors through e-mail.
- Manuscript must be original and should not have been published previously anywhere.
- Authors should follow the JMDET Manuscript format.
- Manuscript must be written in English using MS-Word (doc or docx format only).
- Only “Times New Roman” font should be used.
- Manuscript should contain maximum of 10 pages.
- Maximum number of authors is FOUR.
- Include Index terms or Key words are to be included in the abstract.
- Authors are required to sign the JMDET copyright transfer form, once the manuscript is accepted.
Download the JMDET Manuscript Template
Copyright Transfer Form:
Download the JMDET Copyright Transfer Form